* Current generation Camaro to remain in Oshawa * Move consolidates rear-wheel-drive assembly in Lansing Dec 19 (Reuters) - General Motors Co will produce the next generation of its Chevrolet Camaro sports car in Lansing, Michigan, not Oshawa, Ontario, where it currently assembles the model, the company said on Wednesday. The move is a fresh setback for workers on GM's Oshawa operation, where employment has dwindled over the last decade, and a big ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GM to produce next-generation Camaro in Michigan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642