* GM to loan GM cars to Volt drivers during NHTSA probe * GM to consider changes to Chevy Volt battery DETROIT, Nov 28 (Reuters) - General Motors Co will allow Chevrolet Volt owners to drive other GM vehicles while U.S. regulators investigate the safety of batteries used in the Volt after crash tests produced fires. Senior GM engineers will work with the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration to explore changes to the battery, the U.S. automaker said on Monday. Last week, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GM provides Volt drivers cars during probe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642