(Adds background on breakdown of deal with Navistar) LORDSTOWN, Ohio, Aug 21 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp is readying sales documents for its Hummer brand and has initial expressions of interest from potential buyers that it hopes to develop into formal sale talks, the automaker's CEO said on Thursday. GM Chief Executive Rick Wagoner said the formal sale process for Hummer had not yet begun. "We haven't really fired the starting gun, but I hope to do so soon," he told reporters at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GM readying Hummer sales prospectus, sees interest" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.