* Q4 adj EPS 52 cents vs Street view 46 cents * Revenue $36.9 bln vs Street view almost $33 bln * GM in Europe posts loss, higher engineering costs (Adds revenue, forecasts, details, byline) By Kevin Krolicki DETROIT, Feb 24 (Reuters) - General Motors Co posted a fourth-quarter earnings slightly above expectations and its first full-year profit since 2004. Profit for all of 2010 was $4.7 billion. The top U.S. automaker reported fourth-quarter net income of $510 million, or 31 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GM reports first full-year profit since 2004" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.