* GM board to review options after bond exchange fails * Exchange offer will not be consummated * Shares fall 11.8 percent DETROIT, May 27 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp's board will meet to review options for the struggling automaker after confirming a crucial bond exchange had fallen far short of its goal to cut debt and avoid bankruptcy. GM said in a statement on Wednesday that an offer to exchange $27 billion in bond debt for a 10 percent stake in a reorganized company had ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GM says bond exchange fails, board to meet" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.