* H1 China sales up 38 pct at record 814,442 vehicles * Commercial vehicle venture's H1 sales up 50 percent * Govt incentives boost overall market (Adds details) SHANGHAI, July 1 (Reuters) - General Motors said on Wednesday its China vehicles sales rose 38 percent in the first half of 2009 from a year earlier as China's stimulus policies boosted automobile demand. GM sold 814,442 vehicles in China in the January-June period, an all-time first-half record, it said in a statement. It ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GM says H1 China vehicle sales up 38 pct yr/yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.