(Adds quotes, background) DETROIT, Sept 25 (Reuters) - General Motors Co could extend its offer of a 60-day, money-back guarantee for consumers when the marketing program expires at the end of November, GM Vice Chairman Bob Lutz said on CNBC on Friday "It's possibly renewable. We'll see what kind of experience we have," Lutz said in an interview. Lutz said that GM expects "way under 1 percent," of consumers who buy new Cadillacs, Chevrolets, GMC or Buick vehicles will return them in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GM says may extend money-back guarantee" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.