(Recasts throughout, adds details, quotes, byline) By Jui Chakravorty DETROIT, Jan 25 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp. will cut its daily rental sales by 120,000 units in the first half of 2007, with the bulk of reduction in January, the automaker's North American sales chief said on Thursday. Speaking to reporters on a conference call, Mark LaNeve said GM's daily rental sales will fall to about 200,000 units in the first half of the year, with a reduction of 35,000 units in January ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GM says slashing rentals in first half of '07" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642