(Adds CEO's comments, details, background) By Jui Chakravorty STERLING HEIGHTS, Mich., Dec 15 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp. should see improved revenue in 2006, driven by its new line of full-sized sport utility vehicles and trucks, Chief Executive Rick Wagoner said on Thursday. "We are going to have a nice start to the year as we build and ship the new Chevy Tahoe, and that should help on the revenue side," Wagoner said, speaking on the sidelines of GM's holiday party in Sterling ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GM to see improved revenue in 2006 - CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.