(Adds background, comments from GM) DETROIT, Dec 30 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp expects to see a boost to sales as low-cost loans made possible by the federal bailout of finance company GMAC LLC reach showrooms, the automaker's sales chief said on Tuesday. "The bottom line is much better access to funding," GM vice president for North American sales Mark LaNeve said on a conference call with reporters. GMAC, which has traditionally provided the bulk of financing for GM car buyers ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GM sees boost from GMAC bailout, easier credit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642