(Recasts, adds details) DETROIT, June 21 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp. said on Thursday it expects to reduce U.S. fleet sales to daily rental companies by about 20,000 vehicles in June, affecting the automaker's overall sales volume for the month. GM's chief sales analyst, Paul Ballew, speaking to reporters, did not give any forecast for the automaker's overall June sales but said industry volume so far this month appears to be similar to May. GM's U.S. sales this year were down 3.8 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GM sees lower daily rental fleet sales in June" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.