(Adds GM and Isuzu comments) TOKYO, March 30 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp. plans to sell most of its 7.9 percent stake in Isuzu Motors Ltd. , and Mitsubishi Corp. and Itochu Corp. may buy the holdings, the Nihon Keizai business daily said on Thursday. The struggling U.S. auto giant has told the Japanese truck maker of its intention to sell, the newspaper said. GM holds about 90 million shares in Isuzu, worth some 38 billion yen ($320 million) based on Isuzu's closing price on Wednesday. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GM to sell most of its Isuzu Motors stake-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642