(Adds byline, further quotes, background) By Richard Barley LONDON, June 26 (Reuters) - U.S. auto giant General Motors Corp. will price its record multi-currency bond sale during the European afternoon on Thursday, a banking source close to the deal said. "The deal will all price today," the source said. "Given the logistics, the euros will price first and then the dollars will follow," he said. Pricing on the euro segments of the bond is expected early in the European afternoon, he ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GM set to price huge bond deal Thursday -source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.