* GM to offer $350/month lease in select markets * Volt priced slightly higher than GM had telegraphed * Initial Volt price makes it more expensive than Cadillac DETROIT, July 27 (Reuters) - General Motors Co [GM.UL] said on Tuesday it has begun taking orders for the electric-powered Chevrolet Volt at a $41,000 starting price before tax credits, a sticker price $5,000 higher than the top-selling sedan from its luxury Cadillac brand. GM also said it would lease the much-anticipated ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GM sets $41,000 price for electric Chevy Volt" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.