(Updates throughout) By Michael Ellis DETROIT, Feb 28 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp. , which has led Detroit's price war, on Friday set new U.S. vehicle sales incentives of $2,000 cash back on most models, with a "loyalty" reward of an additional $1,000 cash for current owners of most GM cars and trucks. The automaker also said it will offer zero percent financing on most of its models for up to three-year terms, and an additional few models will have interest-free financing for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GM sets new U.S. sales incentives for March" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.