(Adds bond price information) DETROIT, Jan 30 (Reuters) - Shares and bonds of General Motors Corp jumped on Monday after sources said on Saturday that banks and investors are bidding for a controlling stake in its financial services unit. Hedge fund Cerberus Capital Management and Citigroup , the largest U.S. bank, have teamed up to bid for a controlling stake in General Motors Acceptance Corp., sources familiar with the situation told Reuters on Saturday. A second team of bidders ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GM shares, bonds rise on GMAC bidding news" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.