(Adds stock action, background paragraphs 5-8) BOSTON, Sept 25 (Reuters) - Hedge fund Appaloosa Management LP's bid for bankrupt auto parts supplier Dana Corp could be scuttled by the strike against General Motors Corp, according to a regulatory filing. Appaloosa, a hedge fund, said in a U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission filing on Tuesday that its offer for Dana could be conditioned on there not being a strike at any of the major U.S. automakers. According to the filing, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GM strike could spike Appaloosa's bid for Dana" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.