(Releads with GM confirmation, details throughout, updates share price, changes dateline, previous LONDON) DETROIT, Jan 27 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp. has filed a lawsuit against British insurer Royal & Sun Alliance , seeking payment of all legal claims from asbestos- related lawsuits and additional damages. The lawsuit, filed on Wednesday in an Oakland County circuit court in Michigan, claims Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Group Plc breached its contract with the U.S. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GM sues UK insurer Royal & Sun for asbestos claims" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.