(Adds background, Chrysler, Ford details, paragraphs 4-7) DETROIT, Feb 25 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp. extended zero-percent financing offers on three of its popular mid-size sport utility vehicles, to five-year terms from three years, to try to boost sales, a spokesman said on Tuesday. GM began offering the extended interest-free loans on its Chevrolet TrailBlazer, GMC Envoy and Oldsmobile Bravada mid-size SUVs on Saturday, said GM spokesman Jeff Roegner. The program expires at the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GM sweetens financing for mid-size SUVs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.