(Adds background, details on talks, byline) By Jui Chakravorty Das NEW YORK, July 31 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp is in talks with Indian automaker Mahindra & Mahindra and automakers in Russia and China about selling its Hummer brand, sources familiar with the matter said. One source close to the discussions said Mahindra was not very interested at this time as it has plans to launch a small sport utility vehicle in the U.S. market next year. Mahindra would like to launch that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GM talks with Mahindra, others on Hummer-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642