* Two-seater EN-V would address congestion in mega-cities * Choice of Shanghai for event highlights importance of China (Adds executive quotes, analyst comment, details) By Fang Yan and Jason Subler SHANGHAI, March 24 (Reuters) - General Motors [GM.UL] unveiled a new electric concept car in China on Wednesday , aiming to burnish its image as a supplier of non-polluting cars tailored to the crowded mega-cities of the future. GM showcased the EN-V, or "Electric Networked-Vehicle", at a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GM unveils electric concept car for mega-cities" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642