(Adds details throughout, background, closing share price) By Tom Brown DETROIT, Oct 27 (Reuters) - Shares of General Motors Corp. , already hurt by $3.8 billion in losses this year, fell almost 7 percent and its bonds weakened on Thursday after the company said U.S. regulators issued subpoenas as part of a probe into its accounting practices. GM's announcement on Wednesday that the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) was investigating its pension accounting, retiree benefits and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GM weakens on SEC probe, bankruptcy speculation" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642