(Adds details, quotes, background, byline) By Jui Chakravorty Das NEW YORK, March 19 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp's March domestic sales are tracking similar to a year earlier, its U.S. sales chief said on Wednesday, adding the automaker would be aggressive on incentives to meet its sales targets for the year. "Our business has improved from February. It's off to a better start," Mark LaNeve told Reuters in an interview on the sidelines of the New York International Auto Show. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GM will be aggressive on incentives-US sales chief" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642