* CEO: GM to do "level best" to pay back US taxpayers * GM to build Cadillac luxury small car at Lansing plant * Investing $190 mln at plant for small car LANSING, Oct 28 (Reuters) - General Motors Co [GM.UL] will continue to be profitable and do its "level best" to repay American taxpayers for the $50 billion, U.S.-government funded restructuring of the automaker, Chief Executive Officer Dan Akerson said on Thursday. "We have seen we've become profitable the last several quarters," ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GM will do best to repay taxpayers-CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.