* GMAC may need less capital than expected-Geithner * Geithner declines to comment on how much GMAC needs WASHINGTON, Oct 29 (Reuters) - GMAC Financial Services may not need as much funding as U.S. officials had projected in its third tranche of taxpayer-backed funding, U.S. Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner said on Thursday. "We're likely to have to put in less capital than we expected," Geithner told the House of Representatives Financial Services Committee. Geithner did not say ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GMAC capital need less than thought-Geithner" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642