NEW YORK, Feb 27 (Reuters) - GMAC LLC on Friday said Chief Executive Alvaro de Molina was awarded $11.62 million of compensation in 2008, more than twice as much as a year earlier, when he engineered debt restructurings and capital raising to keep the struggling finance company in business. De Molina was awarded a $1.2 million salary, $5.81 million of stock awards and $4.8 million of other compensation, offset by option awards of negative $194,000, reflecting the application of an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GMAC CEO awarded $11.62 mln compensation in 2008" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.