* Applications to issue debt not yet approved * FDIC seeks additional information - GMAC spokeswoman (Adds comments from GMAC, CIT; changes dateline to New York) NEW YORK, March 31 (Reuters) - GMAC and CIT Group , which converted to bank holding companies to qualify for U.S. government funds, have been unable to issue government-backed debt as regulators have yet to approve their applications. Both lenders said their applications are still pending at the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GMAC, CIT face delay in issuing govt-backed debt" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.