(Recasts first paragraph; adds analyst comment, updates bond market moves) NEW YORK, April 30 (Reuters) - GMAC Financial Services has reached an agreement to provide auto financing for Chrysler's dealers and customers and in turn will receive capital from the government, GMAC said in a statement on Thursday. The financing deal was reached as Chrysler filed for bankruptcy and announced a deal with Fiat after talks to restructure its debt broke down. For details click on [ID:nLU940906]. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GMAC to finance Chrysler sales, get gov't support" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642