(Adds details throughout) LONDON, May 25 (Reuters) - GMAC-RFC, the mortgage unit of General Motors Acceptance Corp (GMAC), plans to sell a larger-than-expected UK home loan backed bond on Wednesday, a day after GMAC and its car-making parent received a second "junk" rating. A source close to the deal said the 1.1 billion pound ($2.02 billion) investment-grade transaction has been increased from 1.0 billion pounds because of strong investor demand. Two ratings agencies have cut to GMAC ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GMAC home loan bond increased to 1.1 bln stg-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642