(Adds market comment, background) LONDON, Feb 26 (Reuters) - General Motors Acceptance Corp (GMAC), the financing arm of U.S. auto maker General Motors , will launch a one billion euro bond due in June 2011, the banks managing the deal said on Thursday. The deal, managed by Deutsche Bank, Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein and UBS, is the only benchmark corporate issue set to be launched in February. Benchmark deals total more than 500 million euros. A market source said the GMAC bond will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GMAC to launch 1.0 bln euro 2011 bond" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642