(Adds background, quotes) NEW YORK, May 25 (Reuters) - General Motors Acceptance Corp., the finance arm of General Motors Corp. , priced a largely oversubscribed $3.0 billion offering of asset-backed securities backed by auto loans on Wednesday, a source familiar with the deal said. The deal, which met with strong investor demand, had garnered orders twice the offering size before pricing, market sources said. "Going into the pricing, the deal had already received about $6 billion in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GMAC prices $3 bln auto loan ABS deal-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642