(Adds details, background) By Bei Bei She LONDON, May 23 (Reuters) - GMAC-RFC set price guidance on a multi-currency British home loan backed bond worth 1.0 billion pounds ($1.84 billion), a source close to the deal said on Monday. This is the first bond sale by the mortgage unit of General Motors Acceptance Corp since Standard & Poor's cut the credit ratings of finance company GMAC and car making parent General Motors to sub-investment grade on May 5. With "junk" ratings, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GMAC-RFC sets guidance on UK home loan bond-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.