(Adds background, repeats deal structure) By Bei Bei She LONDON, May 24 (Reuters) - GMAC-RFC's 1.0 billion pound ($1.83 billion) UK home loan backed bond is oversubcribed, and the deal is scheduled to price on time on Wednesday, a source close to the deal said on Tuesday. This is the first bond sale by the mortgage unit of General Motors Acceptance Corp since Standard & Poor's cut the credit ratings of finance company GMAC and car making parent General Motors to sub-investment ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GMAC-RFC UK home loan bond oversubscribed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.