(Updates with terms of deal) NEW YORK, Nov 30 (Reuters) - General Motors Acceptance Corp. (GMAC) plans to sell $2.7 billion of securities backed by auto loans on Wednesday, a market source familiar with the deal said on Tuesday. GMAC is the finance arm of General Motors Corp. . Lehman Brothers, Credit Suisse First Boston, UBS Securities, and SG Corporate & Investment Banking are co-lead managers of the deal, according to the market source. The following are terms of the deal at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GMAC to sell $2.7 bln ABS on Wednesday--source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.