(Adds background) LONDON, July 28 (Reuters) - General Motors Acceptance Corp., the financing arm of auto giant General Motors Corp. , on Thursday sold a 300 million euro ($362 million) bond due February 2007, an official at one of the lead managers said. The bond was priced at 99.909 percent of face value with a coupon of 4.125 percent, giving a spread of 190 basis points over mid-swaps, the official said. The final spread was at the tight end of guidance of 190 to 210 basis points ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GMAC sells 300 mln euro Feb 2007 bond -lead" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642