(Changes source, adds GMAC comment) BANGALORE, July 29 (Reuters) - Finance company GMAC LLC said it had informed dealers it would suspend subsidized leasing of automobiles in Canada from Aug. 1. GMAC, which provides automotive, real estate, insurance and other financial services, has suffered mortgage-related losses. The company faces "funding challenges" for lease assets in Canada, spokeswoman Gina Proia said, according to a story published in the Wall Street Journal. "GMAC did inform ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GMAC to stop subsidized auto leasing in Canada" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642