(Adds background, details, adds byline) By Dena Aubin NEW YORK, June 25 (Reuters) - Generous yields on a $15.5 billion bond sale from General Motors Corp. and its finance unit have the market clamoring for nearly twice as many bonds, or about $30 billion worth, investors and analysts said on Wednesday. The multi-currency bond sale was increased in size from an originally expected $13 billion because of demand for the corporate paper, expected to pay at least four full percentage points ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GM's $15.5 bln bond oversubscribed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642