* First instalment of bridge loan not exhausted * Opel's vehicle sales, revenue ahead of budget * Warns against fire sale to reach July 15 deal date (Adds comments) FRANKFURT, June 29 (Reuters) - Ailing carmaker Opel has hundreds of millions of euros in cash and is ahead of its sales targets to the end of May, the head of the German trust overseeing the General Motors unit said on Monday. "Thanks to the initial 300 million euros ($420 million) of a state and federally financed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GM's Opel ahead of cash and sales targets -trustee" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.