* Reorganisation can proceed until Aug. 20 * Koenigsegg, U.S. financier frontrunners -report (Adds spokeswoman, background) STOCKHOLM, May 29 (Reuters) - A local Swedish court on Friday granted General Motors' loss-making unit Saab a further extension to its protection from creditors, giving it more time to restructure. The Swedish carmaker, which first sought protection from creditors in February, was granted an extension until Aug. 20 allowing it to line up a new owner and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GM's Saab given more time to restructure" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.