(Recasts, adds analysts comments) By Kim Kyoung-wha SEOUL, July 23 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp's takeover of South Korea's troubled Daewoo Motor faces funding hurdles as creditors clash over $2 billion in funds that the new joint venture needs, lenders said on Tuesday. The debate is set to come to a head this week as lenders meet over funding a venture GM and banks will form to revive South Korea's third-largest automaker. "We cannot provide loans at a loss," said an official at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-GM's S.Korea auto JV facing $2 bln funding hurdle" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.