* Bus revenue slightly ahead of expectations * On track to recover 4 mln stg fuel costs * Sees tough economic conditions throughout fiscal yr (Adds details) LONDON, Oct 29 (Reuters) - British transport group Go-Ahead said it expected economic conditions to be challenging for the remainder of its fiscal year but said first quarter trade had been solid. The firm, which operates bus companies and runs three London rail franchises, on Thursday said revenue growth was slightly ahead of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Go-Ahead Q1 trade solid, sees tough FY conditions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642