(Adds details on Mittal compensation from filing in final paragraph) By Joseph A. Giannone NEW YORK, June 30 (Reuters) - Goldman Sachs Group Inc announced on Sunday it had added ArcelorMittal SA Chairman Lakshmi Mittal to its board, but don't be surprised if some of the firm's investment bankers have mixed feelings about the decision. As the chairman and chief executive of ArcelorMittal, Mittal is one of the world's richest men and an influential businessman in his native India. Mittal ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Goldman adds Mittal to board, may gain conflicts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.