(Rewrites with confirmation of price, details) By Samuel Shen SHANGHAI, Aug 24 (Reuters) - Goldman Sachs has won Chinese government approval to buy a 10 percent stake in Fuyao Group Glass Industries Co. for 890 million yuan ($118 million), the Chinese firm said on Friday. The Ministry of Commerce has given permission for the country's biggest auto glass maker to sell 111.28 million new shares, or a 10th of its expanded share capital, to an investment arm of Goldman Sachs, Fuyao said. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Goldman approved to buy 10 pct of China's Fuyao" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.