(Adds more details, background, share price) FRANKFURT, July 31 (Reuters) - Major shareholders in German wind turbine maker Nordex have sold a 20 percent stake to Susanne Klatten of the Quandt family, who also holds stakes in BMW AG and Altana . Nordex shares were up 12 percent at 22.86 euros at 0746 GMT, while the German market's technology sector index was up 2.1 percent. Goldman Sachs , CMP Capital, HypoVereinsbank and HSH Nordbank [HSH.UL], which together held about 50 percent in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Goldman, CMP sell Nordex stake to Klatten family" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642