(Adds analyst comments, details, stock activity) NEW YORK, March 24 (Reuters) - John Thornton, co-chief operating officer and president of Goldman Sachs Group Inc. , will retire on July 1 to become a professor at a university in China, the Wall Street firm said on Monday. Thornton's exit puts John Thain, co-COO and president, as the clear right hand man to Chief Executive Henry "Hank" Paulson, 56. Thornton is 49 and Thain is 47. But market watchers do not anticipate a changing of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Goldman president Thornton to retire" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642