(Adds details) Sept 21 (Reuters) - Goldman Sachs maintained its "buy" rating on France's Schneider Electric but removed it from its conviction buy list, and said the company lacked a near-term catalyst and had a relatively high exposure to the North American markets. The brokerage downgraded French electrical installations group Legrand to "sell" from "neutral" and added it to its conviction sell list. In an environment of continuing strong global industrial demand Legrand's defensive ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Goldman removes Schneider from buy list" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.