(Adds details throughout, CEO quote) CHARLOTTE, N.C., Oct 28 (Reuters) - Aerospace and industrial products maker Goodrich Corp. said on Monday that quarterly earnings fell as its commercial aircraft business slumped in the weak economy and warned that the softness in the travel industry would cut into future profits. The company also said it expected to take a non-cash charge to equity because the lagging stock market will likely cause its pension plan to be underfunded. Based on the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Goodrich earnings off, warns on future profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642