(Adds details from release, stock activity, background) CHICAGO, Feb 23 (Reuters) - Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. on Wednesday said it expects a fourth-quarter profit as higher sales prices and the sale of more expensive tires outweighed higher-than-expected raw materials costs. The tire maker, whose shares rose 5 percent on the Inet electronic brokerage, said its North American Tire unit made an operating profit for the third consecutive quarter and it plans several debt refinancings ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Goodyear expects quarterly profit on higher prices" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642