(Adds more detail, background information, stock action) CHICAGO, May 21 (Reuters) - Struggling tire maker Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. said on Wednesday its North American tire unit gained share in a key market in April, but the unit's operating income fell on higher costs and lower shipments to automakers. The Akron, Ohio-based company said its share of the North American consumer replacement tire market rose one-half percentage point and its shipments rose from a year ago. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Goodyear gains share of North American market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.