(Adds names of former officers, background) NEW YORK, Aug 16 (Reuters) - Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. on Tuesday said it may face federal civil charges over accounting matters included in the company's restatement of financial results in 2003. The largest U.S. tire maker said it received a so-called Wells Notice from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, which indicates the SEC may accuse the company of wrongdoing and offers a chance to respond. The company's former Chief ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Goodyear may face civil charges in SEC probe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.